Monday, June 2, 2008

Black Bean Avocado Dip

Thank you so much for this yummy recipe, Rebecca! I don't know what this is really called so I made up my own name, but it is my favorite dip right now! I made it for the elders Saturday night and they raved about it, too. So, here ya go. Sorry I didn't get a pic of this beautiful dip (next time!).

Black Bean Avocado Dip
2 cans black beans, drained
1 can corn
1 large tomato, chopped
2 avocados, chopped
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped

Mix all together.

Dressing:
1T red wine vinegar
4 T lime juice
2T olive oil1t salt
1/2 t pepper

Pour dressing over other stuff. Best when served chilled. Eat with tortilla chips or add to tacos, fajitas, etc. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT! Your recipes are right up my alley. I think we have very similar tastes. Make sure you post those butter bars sometime!!! MMMMM - those were a TREAT!